May 4, 2008

Sunday Bliss

                                                           24" x 36" acrylic on canvas
I've had such a good weekend between the great weather, a sweet visit with my niece yesterday and a fabulous concert by Mandisa, steaks at Outback with my friend Whit, excellent worship service this morning led by my good friends Jonathan and Greg Young, Buddy Carter, and Mike Cole (who once again did my song...Wayfaring Stranger...gotta learn that).  So, I got home and celebrated with this crazy abstract I whipped up.  Decided to name it "Sunday Bliss"....thought that was better than "Curley Q's" which was the first thing that came to mind.  We'll see if the kiddo likes this for her room!  If not, I guess it'll be up for bids.  Gotta get rested up for the week!
Have a good one!
Tina

4 comments:

Carole Foret said...

I thought "Medusa"--haha! Very fun and colorful, Tina!

Anonymous said...

That is so great. Kacey will love it.

Leslie Willard said...

Oh AND you can do abstracts!!! That definitely takes talent! It's WAY out of my range with my "oh so concret" way of thinking! My hat's off to you girl!

Tina Swindell said...

Thanks everybody! Medusa? Had to look that up, you're so smart Carole! I hope that's before she was turned into a monster! Ha! I have no idea where that design came from...it was fun though!