Feb 2, 2007

Sunset at St. George Island


This is a beautiful sunset we caught at St. George Island on our first Kayak adventure at the end of last summer. We tried a two person boat and decided we'd get two next time...of course I was just learning but we tended to row in opposite directions. We got pretty good at it eventually after spinning a few times. Ha! It was kindof cozy though...and Bill could row while I took pictures. I wouldn't advise taking a camera on these little excursions however...see my previous post ...I'm still mourning the loss of my camera. I'll get one soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here in Sarah's room marveling at the fact that my mother has a Blog- what next? Please don't do something crazy like joining a motorcycle gang ( you never know with you)! Well I want you to be careful with this blogging stuff- the internet is a big bad place and you never know who is checking out what you are typing (yes I realize that I have done that role reversal thing where I pretend to be the parent again). Also- as Carole said in an earlier post- this can be addicting. You may have already learned that you can become slightly obsessed with checking on how many messages you've gotten on your post. Long story short- becareful, have fun, don't join motorcycle gang/cult!

Love love,
Kacey

Tina Swindell said...

Hey anonymous, Madre' here! I am the Madre' remember. Yes, I know about all the perils of the universe...and this is probably way to much fun to be safe. Do as I say, not as I do!
Love you!
Mom

Jon said...

Great photo of my bay....Glad you like the place..tread softly as I am guessing you do.

GypsyJon
Atlanta
'99 Harley Road King Classic