Jan 16, 2008

Carole Foret Style!


Well, whatdya think? Wow, I'm so
excited with some new techniques Carole Foret taught me last night at her "9 to 5er" workshop. I'm going to be off on a whole new painting journey now. I'm running late for work, have to go by the cleaners and the bank and get to work by 8:00...meeting at 9...yep, nine to fiver alright! Gotta go but I just couldn't wait to show off my new painting.
So much fun! Thanks so much Carole for a great night meeting some of your students and learning how you do it all! I loved it!

If you're interested in buying this painting it is available for purchase.

$75 plus $20 shipping & handling Acrylic on canvas 18" x 18






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoes- duh I love it!

Stephanie said...

Wow! I like it too. You know, I saw the 9 to 5rs Workshop, but didn't see the 6-10 part. It looks like ya'll had fun! Maybe I can get in on one someday.
Steph

Carole Foret said...

Tina, I loved having you last night! Your energy was infectious! Thank you for being a part and sharing your work. Your painting is awesome! keep on with it....

Carole

Tina Swindell said...

Thanks Carole for being such an inspiration! You Rock too!

Steph, sorry you missed it!

Tina