Jan 27, 2008

Workshop Fun!




Yesterday I held a beginner's workshop in my home for 3 of my friends...well, one was a true beginner, the other two have had a little experience. It was sort of an experiment for me in how well I like teaching. I think I like it. Seeing others get inspired about painting is such a thrill. Getting over the fear of trying it is the biggest hurdle. After that you just let go and let it happen. We had a lot of fun and I hope they learned something. I do every time I paint one. Let me know if you'd like to try it. I may plan another one soon. Here's some photo's and the painting that I did as the demo.

This painting is available for purchase through Pay Pal...just click below.
18"x 18" acrylic on Canvas
$50 + $20 shipping & handling






2 comments:

Julia Adams said...

Tina,
What a lovely painting; you are very talented! I should have known after seeing your work at the workshop at Rosemary Beach.
Julia

Tina Swindell said...

Hey Julia!
It's so good to hear from you! Thanks, I love painting SO MUCH! Carole's great to learn from. Can't wait 'til I can have more time to devote to it. You keep yours going too. It was so nice meeting you. Hope to see you again. Keep in touch.