Dec 18, 2007

Fun With The Valley Cats

Last weekend our band, the Valley Cats, played for a company Christmas party for ICC (International Code Council)in Birmingham at the Grayson Valley Country club. We had a great time, great food, great new friends. Special thanks to KAREN NORTHY for the booking through our Gigmasters site. Here's a little video I put together from some clips that they were kind enough to take for us while we were playing. (My little Canon camera does a great job! I take it everywhere I go. )

Karen was very happy with our performance and wrote some wonderful comments for our site. Thanks Karen and ICC for the gracious hospitality and your kind words! It was a joy to meet you.

Never mind my 22 yr old daughter thought this video was from the 70's. The sleeves are a bit much I admit. Need some fashion guidance...help somebody! The guys look sharp in their new shirts though, don't you think?



No comments: