Dec 13, 2007

Mama G

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Well, yes, I'm this skinny in my dreams...I don't know what happens to those digital pictures, they make me look so much bigger. My nickname in the Sister Grace group is "Mama Grace"...thus the Mama G that I cooked up at Meez.com above.

Fun fun, you should try it. You create your own little characters and dress them. I'm going to play with this more when there's more TIME! Oh yeah, and btw, she's singing our original Christmas song that goes:

The reason for the season is that love came down
A savior sent to save us from ourselves
It's so easy to forget what the season's all about
When your mind's on everything else

Chorus
Slow down, hear the church bells ring
Slow down, hear the children sing
Take the time to enjoy all your blessings right now
And if you're spinning too fast
Slow down

You started in September and your're still not done
The shopping and the baking and the cards
While you polish every spoon
Decorate every room
Don't forget to think about that star (and)

Repeat Chorus

There's no way to give enough to match what God has given you
And no one else is gonna miss all those things you meant to do (so)

Repeat Chorus

Copyright 2006
Tina Murrah Swindell
Whitney Hubbs

No comments: