Dec 2, 2007

It's My Baby's Birthday!!!!




Ok, I've got a wedding at 4:00 it's 1 o'clock now and there's Christmas decorations laying everywhere in hopes of bedazzling the Swindell home. Maybe it'll happen soon! I was out until 1:00 a.m. the last two nights singing to strangers and I'm just about pooped, but, what am I doing? Taking a trip down memory lane. I started looking for a birthday picture to post and really embarrass my sweet 22 year old daughter and ended up spending 2 hours going through old pictures....seems like yesterday. I'm so proud of my baby who's grown into a wonderful, thoughtful, creative, smart and wise young woman. Here's some birthdays from the past that I discovered on my little trip this morning.....oh, well I stuck a couple in that weren't actually birthday but I couldn't resist. Happy Birthday Babydoll!!!!!!!!!!!! You are SOOOOOOOOOOO loved! Mom

1 comment:

Carole Foret said...

Aww, how cute of Kasey! Happy birthday, Girl!!